There are many young people who love the type of travel not only to save costs but also to have more opportunities to explore and experience the natural scenery, culture and people in new lands.
In recent years, backpackers tend to want to travel abroad. This is a very interesting experience, but before you go, you should carefully study the country you are going to and prepare very carefully. The following article will share the Brazilian backpacking experience for those who love the country and people of the charming Flama dances.
Choose a time to travel to Brazil
Due to being located in the southern hemisphere, summer in Brazil will be around December to April, winter in May to November. The average temperature of Brazil is about 25 degrees quite pleasant, so you will not be too hard to Choose a time to travel to Brazil.
However, when traveling in Brazil you should also note a few points:
– In the summer, there are days when the temperature can be up to 40 degrees.
– February is the peak time for tourism in Brazil because this is when many Carnaval street festivals take place, ticket prices and hotels will increase dramatically, to save costs, you should avoid February.
Getting prepared before traveling to Brazil
– One of the best travel experiences in Brazil is that you should apply for a visa before leaving for at least 3 weeks.
– Hotel reservation: As a developed tourism country, hotels and motels in Brazil are very popular, but you should still book in advance to save money and take the initiative when visiting an unfamiliar country.
– Luggage: Full but neat luggage will help you move easily. The average temperature in Brazil is 25 degrees so you only need to wear simple clothes, preferably comfortable clothes. Remember to bring all necessary medicine, identification, personal belongings.